I wanted to share five pairs of shoes I’m really loving for the Fall season.
1. Swedish Hasbeens can do no wrong. If Sarah Jessica Parker thinks they are a good shoe then they are a good shoe; no one can argue with the shoe loving queen. I already have two pairs of Hasbeens but would really love to add a black closed toe pair to my wardrobe, I could wear so many outfits with these!
2. These sparkle boots are seriously so cute! They would dress up any outfit and would look so great with black jeans and an oversized black sweater.
3. I really love Chuck Taylors, in my opinion they are timeless. They add such a sporty cool girl feel to any outfit. I have a white pair now but this pair looks so shiny and new they are tempting me to get another pair.
4. This boot is THE SHOE for Fall. You can wear this oxblood color with brown, navy, and black making it the perfect shoe to throw on with any outfit.
5. I’m really not huge into animal print but have been loving snakeskin lately. There’s something really interesting about the pattern and I don’t think it has been played out as much as zebra and leopard print have been. These would look great with a body con midi black dress and an oversized bag.