Okay, okay, so buying fifteen items for one season is a little crazy but a lot of these items have been trendy for a while or could be incorporated in your wardrobe for several different seasons; making some of these items investment pieces.
- A neutral colored trench coat- this can be worn in Spring, Summer and Autumn making it a great investment!
- Pointed flats- flats are so comfortable and a pointed toe looks dressier and more mature than a rounded one
- Boyfriend or mom style denim- these look great paired with a feminine blouse
- Clogs- I love Swedish Hasbeens but Old Navy normally comes out with an affordable pair every year
- A lavender candle- lavender helps reduce anxiety and smells great for Spring
- Sleeveless turtleneck- perfect for layering or wearing on its own
- Suede boots- suede holds up really well when it isn’t being worn in Winter slush
- Novelty printed blouse or sweater- style should be fun!
- A flirty dress- perfect for Easter, brunches, and any sunny day
- White canvas sneakers- I buy a cheap pair every year for spring and summer because they are easy to throw on and look good with jeans, skirts, and shorts
- A pastel jacket or lightweight coat- Spring is still cold but a pastel can help with cold weather frustrations
- Flowers- groundbreaking, I know but flowers do help bring Spring inside!
- Sheer patterned socks- wear them with boots, sandals, or flats to add a girly edge to any outfit
- High waisted flares- trust me, flares are back in a huge way. Make sure the waist is higher so the flared legs don’t shorten your body
- A Postmark account- any app or website selling used clothing is a great way to Spring clean and make money!